The RIDGEPRO™ Plus roof harness kit is the solution for the roofing professional who currently has rope and harness equipment. The RIDGEPRO™ Plus safety roof harness system includes The RIDGEPRO™ adjustable roof anchor and an 8-foot Extension Pole that extends and locks at increments up to 16 feet, which covers a vast majority of current residential roofing structures. The Extension Pole has a quick-release button made of fiberglass-reinforced nylon with a heavy-duty locking pin and a hexagonal inner pole made of anodized aluminum. (The Extension Pole ships in a separate package and will be significantly larger than the pole in the photograph.)
- Use our roof safety hook to connect to the peak before stepping onto a steep-slope roof.
- Safely transition on and off ladders from 6/12 to 12/12 pitches with The RIDGEPRO™ Plus.
- Our roof harness kit provides faster access to the peak than standard rope-and-harness techniques.
- The RIDGEPRO™ Plus roof harness system is a lightweight alternative to bulky scaffolding or roof planks.
- Our roof safety harness anchor offers versatility across many professional roofing applications.
- The kit is easy to assemble and install.
- Pitch : Etched pitch-grid allows user to customize 6/12 to 12/12 pitch selection
- Safety : Innovative arch straddles ridge vent when installing
- Safety : Exceeds industry standard of 5,000-pound tensile strength (when anchored)
- Capabilities : Integrated rope-and-harness connection capabilities
- Safety : Constructed from solid, aircraft-grade aluminum
- Anchoring : Four, pre-drilled holes for anchoring
- Pitch : Adjustable, pitch-specific settings to maximize contact between The RIDGEPRO™ and the peak