Ready to jump start your business?
Purchase an online workshop that will teach you how to grow a Christmas Light installation business at your own pace. Whether you are starting a brand new business or adding on to an existing business, we will teach you how to be successful.
With the purchase of the pre-recorded online training, you'll receive all chapters of our training course.
These sessions will be packed full of information. The goal is for you to be ready to market, sell, install, and profit for the upcoming holiday season.
Pre-Recorded Online Classroom via Zoom with Scott & Ashley
- Marketing & Sales
- Sales pricing ranges and how to bid each type of product
- Most efficient/effective marketing channels for Christmas Lights
- Proposal templates that can be customized to your business
- Design software for proposal pictures
- Maximizing your profits
- Financial Review
- Profit & Loss statement review
- Key metrics to profitability
- Hiring the right team
- Production Pay: To optimize profit & increase team member pay
- Products & Safety
- Intro & Product Training
- Safety on the job
- Processes & Forms
- Installation process & checklists
- Take Down Process
- Trailer set up diagram
- Quality Assurance Inspections & Reservice Processes
- Quality Assurance check lists
- Warehouse & Trucks/Trailers
- Storing Customer items (custom cut only)
- General storage
Included in your fee is the following:
- One on one goal setting for sales & product orders
- Wholesale pricing on CertifiedLights.com
- Webinars to discuss latest products & techniques
- Ongoing support through Facebook group discussions & Certified's help
Certified Lighting Pros/Certified Lights does not sell franchises or territories. Annual training classes are simply a method of extending product knowledge and startup guides to interested parties. The Certified Christmas Training Class is not a high-pressure sales environment.